- length of time required to complete task
- the difficulty of the task
- the due date
- does it require preparation
- will help from others be required
- will additional materials be needed
Keep working on the list until you have a good feel for the order you have placed each task in. You are prioritizing tasks by putting the most important ones first. This is a skill you will need throughout life, so it's a great time to get started practicing it.
Try making a list of all your tasks and post a comment about how it works for you!