Try these strategies as you prepare for the test:
- Approach the test with confidence. Picture yourself doing well.
- Be prepared! Organize and learn the necessary material. Don't wait to study the night before.
- Allow yourself plenty of time to do things you need to do before the test (get a drink, sharpen pencils, turn in study guide, etc.)
- Try to relax.
- Don't talk to students who have not prepared and are being negative.
- Get a good night's sleep the night before the exam.
- Eat a healthy snack before the test and avoid sugary foods.
Try these strategies as you prepare for your next test and post a comment about how they work for you!